as I suspected it would be. I had dropped all kids off by 8:30, and went to four different stops doing various errands. I spent $70 in the fruit and vege market and that makes me happy. Bought lots of bananas for $1.98 a kg and a box of 23 mangoes for $15. Also bought lots of veges and made up a vegetable soup and chicken stock.
My personal training appointment was changed to 11:30 instead of 12:00. We didn't do a lot, just weights. She took it easy on me I think. We did the leg press (75kgs), lateral pull down and she made me lift a bar-that sucked. Then I did a little time on the treadmill.
I managed to get more study done today so I am over a week ahead. I am going to start working on my assessment tomorrow that is due the end of next week.
Emotionally I have struggled a bit today. I have found that I am feeling ok but reacting a little to people and not shrugging stuff off. I only remembered just now at 10pm that I didn't take my vitamins or medication today.
I am watching a movie that goes until 11:20 but I am going to tape the end of it and head off to bed I think. Read for a bit and have a good nights sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment