After a small gain I weighed myself this morning and was down to 76.6kgs. So a total of 8.2kgs. It seems surreal that I have lost that much. I think too that when I was that weight previously I had only had one child. My stomach is still so flabby that it makes me feel like I haven't lost much. But that's ok. Even if all the exercise in the world doesn't budge it's ok. I would rather have my babies than rock hard abs :) Both would be nice though ;)
I did the fat burner class yesterday. It was so hard. I think I was trying to keep up with the three young, fit people around me so I think I made it harder than I should have and then had to stop a few times. I don't think I will do that class again for a while until my fitness improves. My abdominal muscles are incredibly sore today.
I am coping fine with the kids but I do tend to lose it by bedtime. Last night it was after 8pm and I was trying to get four of them into bed and having them not co operate is very stressful.
I have also done quite a bit of study. I am trying to get the regular notes out of the way so I can concentrate on the assessments.
Today has been nice to not have to go or be anywhere. I have studied, done a bit of housework and I'm going to have a nap soon. My eldest is away on camp and he doesn't like rice so I am going to cook up a big batch and we'll have it for two nights.
Tomorrow is busier-I have to try and pick up a toy that is on sale for Christmas, do some grocery shopping, see the personal trainer at the gym at 12, go to the school assembly at 2, drop the boys off at 4:30 and pick them up at 6. It is my child free day though so I can hopefully squeeze some relaxation in there somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment