Yesterday was a really big day. I did some washing, tidied and cooked a meal before we left the house at 10:30. I was also up at 6 because I woke and couldn't get back to sleep. So we headed off to Sydney and dropped my 2 year old off at Mum's. Then we drove into the city where I managed to get pretty lost and couldn't find the cheap parking station so ended up in a very expensive one. At this point though I didn't have any other options. It took us nearly as long to drive from Kogarah to Sydney as it did to drive from home to Mum's. We then watched the wonderful Mary Poppins stage show at the Capitol Theatre. By then it was nearly 5pm and we went and had some food in Chinatown. Hello calories! I had planned on just having some sushi but as I hadn't eaten in 10 hours my resolve was weak. Then we walked over to the Powerhouse Museum for a Harry Potter exhibition. It was full of artefacts from the movie. So awesome. By the time we picked my toddler up and came home it was 11:30pm.
Today we all got up and went to church. My 2 year old was very cranky as he didn't nap yesterday and didn't go to sleep until 10:30pm. The plan today was to take my 11yo and 9yo to a birthday party and then pick them up and drive back to Sydney for a Christmas party but the 2 year old hasn't slept so I am not up to dealing with him this afternoon. I am also incredibly tired and really don't think I should be driving that distance.
I was back up to 77.9 this morning. I don't think generally I have been over calories but my water intake has been low and I haven't been eating terribly good food. And it's showing.
There is just so much on and I need to get my head around it all. Next weekend I have a training day for my study both Saturday and Sunday. That comes with it's own set of problems that I am trying not to think about. This week coming is Week 9 with my study and I have assessments due in Weeks 10, 11 and 12 in one subject, and an assessment due in Week 12 with the other subject. Did I mention that Week 12 finished on Christmas Day? And the kids are off from December 16th. I also have all my regular study to do on top of the assessments.
The house is a mess. Downstairs is ok but upstairs is continually neglected and needs a lot of tidying up and cleaning. There's also lots of little things that have been neglected this month as it has been so busy. And I need to work out when I can get to the gym and how much the childminding will all cost.
I need a list. Many lists. And a list for my lists.
No comments:
Post a Comment