Sunday, November 6, 2011

Goals

I haven't really set out any goals for myself. I have been reading a couple of blogs that the writers get up at 5am to exercise. On top of that I have started re reading a Christian blog I love, girltalk, who also recommend that you get up at 5am and read your Bible.

Now I should be very clear that if I could sleep until 9am every day then I would joyfully do so. I do feel that I am constantly behind all day though. It is also easy to start talking myself out of what I know I need to do. My three current priorities are Bible reading and prayer time, exercise and study. Getting up early would accomplish those goals.

My husband leaves early for work Mondays so I will be up before him tomorrow to at least get out for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment