Things have gone according to plan and I like that. I weighed in this morning at 77.8kgs so up 100 grams but that is better than what I expected. I don't want to start gaining again and resisted cutting myself a piece of cheese. And my water is all topped up.
I don't like when things don't go to plan. Last night I had very tired kids so expected them to be asleep early but it didn't happen. My youngest ended up sleeping in my bed and didn't go to sleep until 10:30. So instead of watching a movie and reading a bit, I then just hoped to read for a while but neither of those things happened. I did sleep well though. I had trouble getting going this morning, Mondays I just want to sit but I do try to clean on Mondays so all that is done.
I did my lists over the past couple of days. I feel a lot more organised and like things are a little manageable. I have booked the two younger kids into the creche this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon so I can go to the gym and then I will go Thursday when Oscar is at preschool. I would like to go more than that, but at this stage that is all I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment