Monday, November 21, 2011

Goals for this week

In a attempt to get out of my head and focus on something other than my neurosis, I am going to plan out the rest of my week. I do have lots of fun things on, shame I can't stop feeling stressed enough to enjoy it.

Tonight my daughter and I are going to make a gingerbread tree at church, tomorrow night I am making a Gingerbread House at church, Thursday my eldest son turns 15!, Saturday we are going to see Mary Poppins and Sunday we have a Christmas party with old friends to go to.

But I also need to get some groceries, type up and finish my study (Week 8 only started yesterday and I have done a lot of the work, but don't want to become complacent), and on Thursday when I have no kids here I want to get all the Christmas presents out and figure out what I actually have. I would also like to make a start on my disgraceful walk in wardrobe which is not walk in at all at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment