Saturday, November 12, 2011

Things are looking up

A lot has been happening this week. Emotionally I have felt a lot better. Food wise I have stuck to my calorie limit but I can sense I am getting a little lazy and bored with food so I need to plan ahead for that. Exercise has been sporadic. And thankfully my allergies have been a lot better.
I am a little concerned because my period arrived last night. It is almost 2 weeks early. I have always had regular periods-a longer cycle prior to having the kids and then, like clockwork, a 28 day cycle. I am not sure exactly how early but it is strange. However for the second month in a row my irritation and stress pre period has been much more manageable. I have been very diligent about taking my anti depressant and I must be on the right dose.
Next week I have another assessment due. I am not sure where to start with it. This week was supposed to be a break week but instead I worked on my notes for next week so I can focus on the assessment.
I wasn’t sure how I was going to go with any losses this week. I had a very carbohydrate laden week so I wondered if that would affect the scales. It hasn’t seemed to. I lost 1.3 kgs this week for a total loss of 5.8 kgs in 3 weeks. I am so happy that I am meeting some goals for myself and not letting myself down.

No comments:

Post a Comment