Friday, November 4, 2011

Today will be a good day!

I didn't start my weekend off optimally, although it was enjoyable. I stayed up until 2am reading The Hunger Games. I figured I can sleep in being Saturday. Just after I went to sleep my husband got up and started vomiting, I went back to sleep, my 7 yo came in saying she had a nightmare and then the 2yo came in a bit after 7. So I gave up on sleep lol.

There was a lot of who is going walking discussion but in the end just myself and my 9yo went. We walked for 56 minutes, 4.36kms and burned 245 calories.

Home now and exhausted. Food today will be chicken, potato in foil with feta on and a salad for main meal-yum.

I am looking forward to a relaxing day-TV, reading and a nap. It's been a long time since I've had a day like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment