Sunday, November 20, 2011

What to do, what to do

I am feeling so awful today. My allergies are terrible. I took 2 antihistimines and it doesn't even feel like they have done anything. I had to cancel a meeting with someone today because I knew I would have to sleep when Oscar did. And I had a lovely two hours nap. I had to go up to the school this afternoon while my daughter had music and it was so windy that it made me feel worse.

Anyway thankfully I made dinner for the kids this morning. That is good. The bad part is that I made macaroni cheese. Macaroni cheese is my favourite meal. I hadn't planned on having any of course but now I feel so miserable and have only had cereal today so it may be within calories but it isn't the best option and it may set off a binge :(

No comments:

Post a Comment