I started counselling this week. One of the things we talked about was my eating and she wanted me to not change any behaviour but observe how I was feeling around food. I have had no desire to binge since and have been leaving food. I am not counting calories but being more mindful and I am staying off the scales. But the best news is that I have been to the gym three times this week. I did cardio on Tuesday, Pump on Wednesday and Balance on Thursday. My legs are so sore from Pump but I may go to Zumba tomorrow. The counsellor and I also discussed my all or nothing thinking and that I would plan to go three times to the gym which I have done.
I have also tidied and cleaned the entire house and I'm up to date with my study. I am hopeful that the iron injections are starting to have a positive impact.
So that is where I am right now. Starting to develop my good habits again.
No comments:
Post a Comment