I wanted to just post this for my own accountability. It has been so long that the whole blogger format appears to have changed.
Last time I posted it was school holidays-it is school holidays again. I didn't even do a wrap up post about the trip to Melbourne for finale. The trip was brilliant. The workout was amazing with so many people. It was the first time I had exercised in a couple of weeks and I loved it. Sadly it was the last time I have exercised since.
I have gained 5kgs. So I have a total loss now of 10kgs not 15kgs. I do not know why I am struggling so much. A few things I think-I am definitely not coping well with stress and I'm back to using food to cope. I am seeing a counsellor in a couple of weeks and I am really hoping I can do the work and break this cycle.
I have lacked energy to exercise and was feeling pretty bad about that but I had blood tests done and found out my iron levels are at 8 and they like them to be around 80. So no wonder I have been lacking in energy. I am having weekly iron injections which started last week so that should fix that! Being winter makes me feel more lethargic too anyway I think.
I am part of a support group for an end of winter challenge. I am aiming to lose another 10% in the eight weeks which would bring me down to 66.5kgs. Just getting below 70kgs again would make me feel so much better about myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment