Monday, October 31, 2011

Still ridiculously stressed

Have had three non stop days with one thing and another. I am exhausted with my allergies and I'm not sure that I don't have a cold.

Today I had a lunch to go to, I was worried about what would be there. There was lots on offer-cheeses (yum), vol au vents, quiche and a pasta salad.

I had one piece of quiche-it was caramelised onion, feta and roast pumpkin and it was delicious! and pasta salad but I just picked the pasta out and had tomato and lettuce. I did have a cup of tea and had a mini apple muffin and two tiny chocolates, a Turkish Delight and a Dream white chocolate. Again didn't feel deprived (although I could have happily had a second piece of quiche!).

Tonight I am having grilled chicken, rye bread and avocado.

Oh and I weighed in this morning at 80.1! I am thinking that even due to fluctuations I may be down in the 70's by weigh in day.

I was really emotional again today. I went out this morning with friends and when I got back it was time to head out for lunch. I planned to take cupcakes with me but they weren't iced, we were supposed to wear a hat and I had no idea what I was going to wear. I felt so worn out and cried and nearly didn't go. Then pulled myself together and raced upstairs to find something to wear. I was thinking that I may just wear jeans and heels but when I looked in my cupboard I saw a red dress that I wore to my cousins wedding nearly 2 years ago. I suspected that I wore it when I was at my heaviest non pregnancy weight so thought I would try it on. It fit! And it looked so much better than in the photos of the wedding. It was a great ego boost and reminder that I have made progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment