Last night I was trying to decide how I was going to fit exercise into my day. Oscar was at preschool at 9am and then I have to be at Anglicare at 1pm. Then like the Einstein that I am I realised that John is home and I can walk before the kids go to school. So I was up at 7 and Samuel and I went for a 40 minute walk and I burned 170 calories.
When we got home from dropping Oscar off and looking at a house I felt really emotional and I couldn't find the remote control and I felt so frustrated that the kids just don't take care of anything. And I was frustrated by them this morning.
Then I realised that maybe I was over reacting slightly ;) I think maybe I have been very frustrated and emotional because I am not eating my feelings (mmm feelings with sugar on top). So I will just keep to my calories and handle the feelings. Somehow. I actually have no idea what to do other than rant at everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment