Friday, April 22, 2016

So upset

And it goes right down to the heart of how I felt all my life. Left out of everything, not worthy of friendship, that no one likes me. I can't make friends. All I have is acquaintances.

This isn't the first time it has happened. As much as I love facebook it can be hard to watch people you know connecting without you. So there are 8 of us involved heavily in school. I just saw that five of them have gone to the movies, one is overseas and two weren't there. Don't know if they got an invite. They don't all have kids the same age. I have been watching this for years. There's another group that are really close who have kids the same age as my third and fourth kids. By the time they came around I wasn't going to school regularly so I missed that whole group and they are all so close nearly 10 years on. Even at church I feel out of a whole lot of dynamics.

I just feel like such a loser. I'm so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment