Not that seems very dramatic considering I don't work and the kids are on school holidays. I feel a bit aimless today-went to church this morning which was good, came home and laid down for a bit, then had some visitors for a while. I haven't started the re work of my assessment yet. I actually have a bit of a headache which I took something for but it is still lingering so I'll head off to bed soon.
This morning I felt really emotional. I think I am grieving a bit for the end of my marriage. It's what I want but it is difficult after so many years and so many kids. I have been feeling good overall so I was due for a good cry. It's good to know that at least I am dealing with it, not ignoring it by overeating.
Tonight I have planned out my week. Both gym and food. I have mixed feelings about going to the gym. My lazy self is saying no but my wanting to feel better self is saying finally! Plus it means I get 90 minutes to myself so that will be wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment