Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quick check in

I'm on my phone so this will be short. I've had two good days foodwise, did TTT class yesterday and Body Combat today. We worked our calf muscles yesterday and I could feel it today but was fine during the class and then my calf muscles have completely seized up. I cannot stand upright. It would be funny if it didn't hurt so much! So tomorrow will be a rest day. I rang my Dad who is a runner to ask his advice and he said to rest and it may not be better for a few days. I am hoping that isn't the case as the kids Dad is taking them camping on Thursday and I was planning lots of gym time while they are gone.

1 comment:

  1. My calves are killing too. Found a good stretch where you rest the ball of your foot on a wall and your heel on the ground. Then lean in until your nose touches the wall. It felt amazing (and hurt)

    ReplyDelete