To trust myself and push myself.
I was planning on doing a class today but by the time I got the kids organised I was a little late. I could have gone into the class but they were warming up and it was quite busy and I felt self conscious. So I felt all sooky and went and worked out by myself. After my workout yesterday I struggled. I decided that I would be happy with burning 300-350 cals. So I did
10 mins on the bike on 4
5 mins on the rower
10 mins on the treadmill on 6.8 and then at 7 where I actually jogged for a whole minute!
10 mins on elliptical on 3
Then I did my stretches and cooled down. I didn't check my heart rate monitor until I got home and I realised I burned 428 cals. If I had known I had done that much I would have kept going and got rid of those last 70 cals.
Tomorrow I am going to the gym when my husband brings two of the kids back but I am not sure what time that will be. I am hoping to do the yoga class at 7:30pm though and will probably do weights and maybe a bit of cardio depending on what time I get there.
My re do of my assessment is pretty much done. I just need to have a look at it with fresh eyes in the morning and send it off. I will be so relieved when that is done-that has not helped my mood this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment