Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gym schedule

With it being school holidays I am a bit all over the place. I am started to look forward to when the kids go back to school and we have our regular routine.

Things to take into account-the creche is open M-F from 9:00-1:30 in 1.5 hours slots and also from 4:30-7:30 again with 1.5 hour slots. I have juggled around the best times I think. I would like to go at the same time every day but that just doesn't work for me.

So the plan is

Monday 4:30-6:00 My 7yo and 3yo come with me and I do the TTT (thighs, tummy, tail) class-the carer is our next door neighbour who sometimes has her kids there as he husband is a shiftworker so that makes my kids happy. I am home Monday but I prefer to stay home Monday mornings and potter around the house and catch up from the weekend.

Tuesday-we go to playgroup from 9:30-11:30 so my 3 yo can go to the creche from 12:00-1:30. My only concern with that is that he may be really tired. He does still nap most days. I can do weights and cardio.

Wednesday-10:30-12:00 3yo in creche and I will go and I will do the Body Pump class

Thursday-no creche as my youngest is at preschool. I will do cardio on my own and Pilates at 11:30

Friday-our church has changed all kids ministry to Friday afternoon instead of different days during the week from 4:30-6:00 so I can drop the three middle kids off at church, leave my 3yo here with my 15yo and go and do cardio or the cycle class

I could just go from 4:30-6:00 on Mon-Wed but that tends to put dinner a bit later and it hangs over my head all day too. I am so lucky to have some options to juggle things around-that would be so tricky if I worked. I study by correspondence so have a lot of flexibility.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a solid plan. Must be hard with kids. I have a big enough task just juggling two adults!

    ReplyDelete