Tuesday, February 14, 2012

12WBT Day Two

All good :)

Enjoyed the food. It was a carrot,basil and ricotta wrap. A lot of people weren't that impressed but I love ricotta cheese so I was happy. I was going to do Nat's Lasagna for dinner but I ran out of time so I just had the same beef as last night. I only used half of everything last night so it wa probably a good idea to use up the ingredients.

My exercise plan was to go while my son was at preschool and do a couple of classes and go back again this afternoon and do some cardio while my daughter did a Zumbamatic class. I decided that I needed to focus on my study during the day and I was sore from step so I cut down to just going this afternoon. Well we got there and my daughter got really upset and didn't want to do it. It's very out of character for her er but she had fallen over at school and hurt her knees so I think that was the problem. So no exercise at all.

So when we got home from the gym I decided to do some gardening. I spent 2.5 hours out there. My eldest cooked up dinner for the kids and they were all so well behaved. I burned 700 cals! I was pretty pleased with that and my garden has had a lot of TLC :)

The best part of the day? I booked my accomodation for Melbourne. I am so excited. I haven't been to Melbourne for years and I am so looking forward to shopping and walking around. I am staying four nights which will be blissful. This is an extra motivator to give it my all ovwe the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Agree on the wrap verdict...it was YUM. Picked the tomato & basil from my garden too so it was still slightly warm. Double YUM.

    ReplyDelete