Monday, February 6, 2012

Pre Season Task 7-Organise and Diarise

Now this is a task for me! I love nothing more than entering things into my diary. I have looked at my gym schedule for hours and looked at every different combination and scenario that I possible can. I think I currently have around four different plans lol.

But I decided that I will take Mish's advice and do it first thing in the morning. I will make the first class of the day to the gym. So today I did pump (for the first time). Loved it. I would like to do pump twice a week but again with the timing of the classes I am not sure if it will work out.

I am also probably going to put my youngest into preschool a second day a week. I will be studying three modules this term and I need the uninterrupted time. I am actually checking the gym classes to see what day may be best for me.

So this week I will do:-

Mon-Pump
Tue-Step
Wed-Swissball
Thu-Cycle (maybe??? it scares me) and Pilates-that's the day my youngest currently goes to preschool
Fri-Boxing
Sat-Pump

If I can get my youngest into preschool on Tuesday my week would look like this:-

Mon-Pump
Tue-TTT (thighs, tails, tummies) and Pilates
Wed-Swissball
Thu-Step and Pilates
Fri-Boxing
Sat-Pump

It means I can't do my beloved Body Combat. They only have two classes a week and one is when I have Bible Study and the other is 5:30 in the afternoon.

Red flag days-I am not anticipating major problems. I do ok with special events. I can delay gratification that much. There is only one birthday over the program with is my son's 10th and I am going to my SIL's 40th at the end of March and will be away that weekend so that may be tricky. And school holidays are likely to be an issue. Not being in routine isn't great for me so prior to the holidays I will plan out my gym schedule if I need to make any changes.

Loved this task!

1 comment:

  1. Good plan Yvette! This is on my list to do tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete