My first blogging challenge brought to you by Nutritionally Yours :)
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What makes you, you?
I am a reader, a mother, a student and a Christian.
2.Why did you decide to do the 12WBT?
I stumbled across the program last October on facebook and was blown away by the results and positivity people were exuding. I started to follow blogs at that time too and they kept me motivated while I lost weight on my own by counting calories.
3.What are you hoping to achieve through the program?
Weight loss and fitness. I will be at my goal weight by the end. My goal is to have healthy eating and exercise as part of my life.
4.Why have you decided to blog about the 12WBT? What will be the main focus
(eg, food, exercise, a bit of everything?)
I was so inspired by reading 12WBT blogs over the past few months so I thought it would be a great record for my progress and may encourage someone else.
5.How will you be exercising this round? Gym, home, outdoors or a mixture?
I go to the gym-I mainly do classes.
6.What is your greatest strength that will help you?
Organisation.
7.What are you afraid of?
Letting myself down but I do feel differently now and this would be hard for me to do.
8.What are you looking forward to the most over the next 12 weeks?
My results, seeing other people's progress.
9.What is your downfall? Food? Exercise? How will you overcome this?
Exercise. I will head off and do it anyway whether I want to or not.
10.If you had to pick one word to motivate you over the next 12 weeks, what
would you choose?
Perserverance.
No comments:
Post a Comment