Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nearly time!

It feels great. And I am hugely relieved that I have got my head in the right place at the right time. Pre season has been tough for me. I have been yo yoing with my weight and I'm only down a couple of kilos since Christmas but I did take some photos and I can see changes in my body so the exercise is paying off.

Food wise this week I have been spot on except for today as I had pasta for dinner and a chocolate bar for dessert, but that wasn't binging, just a meal I haven't made for a while and wanted to enjoy. My exercise has been excellent. I had Friday off but did a bit of yoga Friday night using my iphone app.

I was pretty concerned about the grocery shop but I did it all today and it was fine. My bank account is less happy ;) I also bought stuff to bulk cook some meals for the kids so I have spent the afternoon/evening doing that. I have nine meals ready to freeze for them.

This post may be a little rambly. It's 11:30pm and I have been on the go all day. My brain isn't working very effectively :)

No comments:

Post a Comment