I have completely lost my focus. My two youngest kids are spending the night with their Dad and I am going to spend the time re visiting my pre season tasks. And I still haven't watched Michelle latest video about self sabotage, in fact at the time that was put up I was in the supermarket throwing CC's into the trolley. I also haven't been to the gym since Tuesday.
So what's going on?
I am not handling the day to day stress at all. The funeral on Monday pretty much wiped me out emotionally. As kids do, they seem to sense that and have been difficult all week.
I also had a pretty intense counselling session on Thursday with my husband that I am separated from and that was incredibly draining. We have been separated for three months now and I think that daily grind with the kids is wearing me down.
Study is going well but it is an additional stress.
The house I caught up on a bit yesterday but as I have been busy all week, then it has suffered and while I am not obsessive about the house it has tipped into way too messy territory.
I think that I am sabotaging because I am getting lost of compliments. People I know have really noticed and I posted my current befores and afters. I don't know why that has troubled me but it has.
So in interests of accountability this is what I have eaten that was not on the plan
Wed-packet of CC's and3 glasses of coke
Thu-I made lasagna for the family with fatty mince and ate that then had two bread rolls with butter
Fri-Had two serves of mountain bread with ricotta and then a bread roll with butter. Then had the lasagna again and a cupcake and polished off the rest of the 1.25 litre bottle
My exercise plan isn't working for me-or I am not working it! I need to re look at my gym plan too.
So this weekend if dedicated to me getting back on track, organising the next couple of weeks and taking some time for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment