Sunday, February 19, 2012

Been a difficult few days

I have to go to a funeral tomorrow for a friend of mine and on Friday afternoon I found out that my 18yo brother has Type 1 diabetes. The kids have been playing, probably sensing that I am struggling. And I haven't exercised for three days. Today I was exhausted. I slept 8 hours last night then slept for 2 hours in the middle of the day and then another hour in the early evening! I think that maybe I am fighting something off because I am still tired.

This week I have a funeral, four meetings, my volunteer work and I have to prepare to lead Bible Study this week. That's all on top of a normal week. I'll make sure I eat well and continue to exercise though.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a better week! It can be so tough when you have so much on your plate.

    xx

    ReplyDelete