It is a little bit mixed up but I am doing the range of classes we are supposed to so I will commit to doing this for the next 2 weeks and see how it goes. I have estimated the calories so I may not hit the total for the week that we are supposed to but I did try to underestimate. Here's the plan
Mon-6:30 Pump
Tue-10:30 TTT (Thighs, Tummies, Tails) and 11:30 Pilates
Wed-6:30 Swissball
Thu-10:30 Zumba 11:30 Pilates 4:30 Swissball
Fri-6:30 Boxing (this may not work after the day before but none of the above are really hard classes so I should be right)
Sat-7:15 Pump
Sun-11:15 Body Balance (I won't be able to do this every week as I have church. Generally we are done by 11:00 so I can race and make it but it isn't possible every week)
I will really try and keep an eye on how I am feeling physically and if this is working well for me. I haven't scheduled a rest day but I can be flexible about that. I need to push it on Tuesdays and Thursdays and make both my pump classes and that will be a great improvement.
What a nice full week you've got planned! Don't you feel like such an athlete doing back to back classes?? Never would have thought I'd be capable.
ReplyDelete