Well not good but what I expected. I gained 900 grams and I'm back up to 72kgs. I have had a really low few days. Yesterday I felt awful all day-really bad headache and my body was really sort. Thankfully today even after a really bad night's sleep I felt better.
It has rained all day today! I did the school run but other than that was home all day. I have been procrastinating about doing the groceries for days so I did an online shop this afternoon and it will arrive in the morning. I will look at the 12wbt menus tomorrow and shop for what I am going to eat next week. I still have a few lasagna meals and penang chicken meals frozen.
So tomorrow I will be going to the gym and doing Zumba and Pilates. I also need to re visit my pre season tasks and watch the last two videos. So that is a priority for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment