Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lost my mojo

I am really struggling on all fronts right now. The toll of study and five kids on my own is wearing on me. The weeks are flying by. There have been extra meetings at church and school too so that has been time consuming.

I do have a well stocked fridge so I am ok on the food front but exercise has not been a feature. I have been in a real emotional slump too.

So no real epiphanies here. I am behind on the videos. To find 20 minutes of quiet time in this house is like asking for the Holy Grail.

I am still going to plod on though. I have lost nearly 13 kgs and that is a big number! I don't need to fall over and throw it all away for a few bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment