Friday, March 16, 2012

Feeling better :)

I was sick on Thursday too. My youngest was at preschool but my daughter was home sick so we rested all day. I have felt much better today, although not 100%. But I hadn't done anything around the house for two days and it needed some attention so I got stuck into it today and it is all clean. My house is 4 bedroom, 3 living areas and 3 bathrooms so cleaning it is a big job.

So being sick yesterday I had thought I wouldn't exercise. We'd had dinner and were just relaxing when I saw the time was 7:25pm. The Body Balance class is 7:30. So the old me would have talked myself out of going

-I'm sick
-it's late
-I'm not ready
-I'll be running late
-etc, etc

Instead I raced upstairs, threw on gym clothes and made it to the gym around 7:37 and the class hadn't actually stared. I burned 350 cals which was good for balance but I think it was because I was sick and it was taking it's toll. So I am pretty proud of myself. That is a big change.

No comments:

Post a Comment