Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So happy

I am in the zone! I have stayed within calories for the past 9 days. I went to the doctor's yesterday and was prescribed antibiotics as I have a throat and chest infection. But even with that I burned 100o cals last Saturday. I didn't use it as an excuse. Normally if my nose drips that would be enough to get out of exercise lol.

I didn't exercise Sunday or Monday though so my body could rest. I wasn't sure what I would do today as my little one is also sick and couldn't go to preschool today. So I went and did Body Pump and Swissball. Swissball is not usually so intense but tonight she had us using a 5kg weight and we did lots of arm work. It wasn't pleasant after Pump. But a wonderful calorie burn of 950!

I am very excited about weigh in tomorrow. I expect a big number but I am slightly concerned because I drank 1.5 litres of water doing the classes, then ate dinner and a piece of fruit at 9pm. I know I will have a loss though and will be in the 60's.

No comments:

Post a Comment