Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The week so far

Has been busy as usual.

Monday I didn't make it to the gym. I was going to do Pump first thing but I didn't and later in the day was glad I didn't as I had done Body Balance and knew I had pushed myself but I hadn't realised how much when so many muscles were aching!

Today I went this morning and did TTT which is supposed to be Thighs, Tummies, Tails but she had us doing some weight work so again I was relieved I didn't do Pump. I then stayed for Pilates and did Zumbatonic with my daughter. All up I burned 700 calories.

I am not sure what I am doing tomorrow. The kid's Dad will be here so I can do a few classes. I am not sure which ones though. Pump is on at 4:30 and then New Body at 6:30 and Yoga at 7:30. I am leaning towards doing all three but I don't know if I will be too "weighted out" if I do that. And it would also mean coming home for a brief period of time. I do think Pump needs to be the priority though-I haven't done one this week and I can't get to another class this week.

I am going away this weekend for my SIL's 40th. I am driving up to the central coast on Friday and staying two nights. Very excited to be seeing all my family and having a couple of days of peace. Mum and I have planned some nice long walks so we will move but at a more lesiurely pace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment