Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weigh in Day Week 5

So I was 71kgs this morning. A loss of 500 grams over the week. But I was 71.1 kgs in Week 2, then gained 900gms and have had two weeks of losing 500gms so I am only 1oo grams less that I was THREE weeks ago. I am trying not to let it drag me down. I have lost 3.7kgs over the whole challenge and I did want to lose 12kgs so it is still possible.

I do have to be aware that except for a short period of time 10 years ago, this is the lightest I've been during my adult life. I don't know how low my body will go. Even if I only lose 500 grams a week for the rest of the challenge I will be 67.5kgs. I do want to lose more than that though but that is still a good result for a worst case scenario.

Positives:-
-I am at my lowest weight in over ten years
-I am fitter than I have ever been
-I constantly push myself out of my comfort zone both physically and mentally
-My nutrition is better than it has ever been
-I am mentally stronger than I have ever been
-I have much more emotional resilient
-I can say that most of the time I really enjoy exercise
-I have not given up
-I have lost a total of 13.8 kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment