Tuesday, March 13, 2012
My exercise this week
I did TTT on Monday which usually wrecks me for the rest of the week lol. I was going to do Body Combat last night but my daughter does a girl's Zumba class so I joined the class and burned 300 cals. Three of my kids were coming down with colds and I suspected I was too. My daughter came in at 5am saying her throat was sore. Mine was too. I was so tired as I had slept badly and really wasn't feeling well. I knew that it was going to be hard for me to get to the gym later so I went to the 6:30am Swissball class and burned over 300 cals. I am so glad I went because I am feeling so much worse. Body aches, headache, sore throat. Today I have done the bare minimum and we will just have something simple for dinner so I can rest as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment