Saturday, March 10, 2012

A good weekend

Firstly I will just confess that I ate out yesterday and had entree, main and dessert-but I didn't finish either the main or the dessert. Today I have eaten pretty light.

I did my measurements today. I have lost cms as well in most areas. Nothing overly dramatic but still improvement.

I also re did the fitness test. I was a beginner in all areas four weeks ago and today I was at an intermediate level. I was pleasantly surprised. Last time when I did the 1 km time trial I walked most of the way. I wasn't really focusing about the time I had shaved off. The most exciting part for me was that I jogged for 7 minutes and 20 seconds. When that fact actually sunk in I was so proud of myself. It took a couple of hours until I realised that fact and I am basking in the glow of being a RUNNER! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment