I had this post saved and wrote it last Wednesday.
What a day!
I expected a good week and it was. I barely slept last night
because I was so excited to weigh in. Hopped on the scales to see.....69.4 kgs.
A loss this week of 1.6 kgs and the best part? I now have a healthy BMI of
24.9. I felt on top of the world today.
Also found time to listen to all the videos I had missed.
There is another one up already but I will look at that tomorrow.
It was a real milestone day. Today is March 21st.
I started this process on October 21st. So five months later I am
15.4 kgs smaller and I regularly go to the gym and do all kinds of things I
have never done before. This is the list
Zumba
Body Combat
Body Balance
Swissball
Body Pump
TTT
New Body
Fat Burner
Body Step
Pilates
The only classes I haven’t tried are cycle, boxing and
circuit. That’s a pretty impressive list to have knocked over in 4 months since
I joined the gym.
That's a MASSIVE loss...congrats for not only that, but seeing that amazing digit first on the scales. Woohoooooo.
ReplyDeleteDamn impressive list there too. You know what it's called? Living!!