Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blogging Challenge Week 6

http://nutritionally-yours.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/blogger-challenge-week-6-adjustments.html

1. What adjustments have you had to make to your exercise regime over the last 6
weeks?

I have gone from a beginner to an intermediate level of fitness.
I have finally figured out what classes I love and last week did the 3 cardio, 2 Pump and 1 core class.
I jogged for 7 minutes.
My abdominal muscles are much stronger.

2. What have you changed in regards to your food intake?

I don't follow the food plan exactly but I do keep within the calorie plan. Alison's Penang Chicken and Nat's Lasagna have been lifesavers for me for quick, yummy dinners.

3. What is the difference in your mindset?

I am firmly in robot mode. I rarely want to go off the plan but even if I feel like I want to then I can easily get back to a positive, healthy mindset.

2 comments:

  1. well done, Yvette, on the positive changes you've already experienced. I know you'll continue to do well these next 6 weeks. PS I love that penang chicken and nat's lasagne too. Always have it in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penang Chicken is my favourite so far! I use that for my treat meal on Saturdays (with rice) fairly regularly! Yum!

    Congrats on making that robot mode! I'm still yet to achieve this!

    ReplyDelete